CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday Musings

Today I babysat for Will's friend's son. He is about 6 months old. Westley didn't realize he was coming (he's only 16 months you know), and when he (Wes) woke up from his nap, he saw the baby and was in utter amazement. I think he must have sat and stared at him for about 8 minutes! Then he started to wave and talk to him. It was really cute.

Felicity loves babies, so she of course, couldn't get enough of him. Wanting to help with the bottle, and the sippy, and just about everything.

Now, just a few minutes ago, and several times over the past few days, Wes has been bringing me things he's not supposed to have: hangars, tape dispensers, dvds, etc. When he hands it to me, he claps for himself as he's walking away! It's THE cutest thing ever! I am enjoying his little personality so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment