CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monday Mailbox Madness

So, I've decided to move this part of the Cooking with Cents to this blog because I'm writing more coupon related stuff on here.

Here's what I got from 10-11 to 10-18:



*Coupon for a FREE 5-lb bag of Eukanuba Dog Food
*Trial Size of Clinical Secret Deoderant and five $2.00 off coupons!
*Trial of Total Blueberry Pomegranate Cereal with $0.75 off coupon!
*Costco coupon book
*Dove Dimensions mini-mag with four high-value ($1+) coupons!

I get most of these coupons and such by signing up for manufacturer's websites, trial and survey websites, and emailing the manufacturer. I also find out about a lot of these free trials through the blogs I read!

Here's what I did...I set up a "junk" email account, i.e. abccoupons@email.com. That way, when I sign up for things, the junk email I know will come along with signing up for something, WON'T flood my normal email. All my emails come to my phone, so when I check my email accounts, it's really easy to go to the "coupon" email and delete ALL the emails. I do weed through them a little. Just in case one is an actual coupon (sometimes Manufacturer's/companies will email you a coupon instead of mailing it).

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment